Yes, the vehicle is easy to handle, which is why you only need your car licence to drive a motor home.
For your first experience in driving a motorhome, here are some tips:
- Choose a vehicle up to 7.00 m in length. The size of the camper is specified on the announcement of the vehicle.
- Choose a vehicle equipped with a rearview camera, it will be useful for your maneuvers. However, keep in mind that the best camera is your co-pilot!
- Clearly display the vehicle template on the dashboard (if not already done by the owner). A motorhome is on average 3 meters high and having this reminder under the eyes will avoid you unpleasant surprises (passage of tunnels, parking bars, tree branches, etc.).
- Remember to take the turns well off to avoid hitting the cantilever against a car during your maneuvers or your turns.
- Take the time to take a tour of ownership with the owner to give you all his advice on the size of the vehicle.