The vehicle must imperatively have a French registration to benefit from the insurance.
Our insurance partner covers your vehicle for all rentals made via Wikicampers.
Your insurance and your bonus are therefore not impacted in the event of a problem during the rental.
However, you must have an insurance contract to cover your motorhome during your personal use.
The vehicles covered by the insurance must meet the following criteria:
- Leisure vehicles, converted van, motorhome (passenger car, CTTE or VASP), under French plates with a GVW of less than or equal to 3.5 tonnes;
- Replacement value less than € 100,000;
- Gray card established in France in the name of the owner and not crossed out;
- Have a valid technical inspection;
- Be registered and validated by the WIKICAMPERS site.
Wikicampers checks tenant documents for compliance.
We invite you to consult the details of our Insurance Conditions
Do you have more questions? Contact us