To ensure your tenants get on the road safely, we offer seven tips for preparing your motorhome for rental:
1. Clean your motorhome
2. Check the tire pressure
3. Check the levels and equipment
4. Properly equip your vehicle
5. Prepare a checklist of your equipment
6. Display the dimensions of your vehicle
7. Apply labels to indicate tanks and hatches
When your ad is published, you will receive stickers by mail to show the vehicle's size and tell the water and fuel hatch.
Please find the details of his advice in our blog article.