Several cases are possible. Here is the procedure to follow:
If the rental has not yet been confirmed:
- The tenant must cancel the reservation and reapply on the desired dates directly on the site.
If the rental is already confirmed:
- Your tenant must make the request directly on the site in his member area.
- You must then accept this modification request.
If the contract has already been sent:
- No modification of dates is possible after sending the contract because this means that the insurance request has already been sent to our partner.
- However, if your tenant's request relates to the addition of rental days, it is possible to make a new reservation via the Wikicampers site to then "merge" the two contracts.
Do you have more questions? Contact us