The Wiki track is a GPS tracker that allows you to track your vehicle remotely.
Thanks to the box installed in your vehicle, you can:
- Geolocate it every 20 seconds when it is in motion and every hour when it is stationary
- Define authorized geographical areas beyond which you are alerted if the vehicle leaves
- Be alerted in the event of an attempted theft when opening the box
Two boxes are available for sale according to your needs:
- The Wiki track: Autonomous GPS tracker that does not require any installation
The advantages: Easy-to-install powerful magnet attachment, 30-day battery life, low battery alert, and easy USB recharging.
- The Wiki track Pro: GPS tracker connected by connection (requiring installation)
The advantages: Always powered, therefore unlimited autonomy, the possibility of switching off the vehicle's engine remotely in the event of theft.
The rates :
Wiki track and Wiki track Pro boxes are available from € 89 to € 189 depending on the package chosen (with or without commitment).
+ a subscription at € 9.90 / month, for the operation of the beacon with pre-installed SIM card as well as access to your secure interface from which you can view geolocation, manage your alert zones ...
You will find the details of our offers here
Do you have more questions? Contact us